Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polycarbonate Material - Facade

Hi everyone!

I’m looking to make a Polycarbonate material, however I cannot seem to get it right. I feel like ive tried everything i know off, im trying to make it look as realistic as possible.

Has anyone made one themselves or have any ideas how to make it?

Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you!

Polykarbonat? weiß? farbig? Durchsichtig? durchscheinend? glatt? profilierte? texturiert?
    Mein Vorschlag, schauen Sie in die Vorlagen, es gibt Polycarbonat ....
    Ansonsten im Youtube:(5So erstellen Sie echtes Vray-Glasmaterial in Vray Next Sketch-Up Teil 1 - YouTube

Comment

sorry I should write in english !?
      polycarbonate? white? colored? Transparent? translucent? smooth? profiled? textured?
      My suggestion, look in the templates, there are polycarbonate ....
      https://docs.chaos.com/display/VRHIN...ls+Category​

Comment

Hi rkurdam_noroy​,

Can you share some photos of the real-world material?
        You have a couple of options to make a similar material in V-Ray, the one you should use will be determined by the exact look you're after:
        • Two-sided material - In this case the material will not be see through, it'll only show light hitting it on the other side as well as shadows from objects inside the building. A single-sided walls will be preferable in this case.
        • Blurry refraction combined with Translucency - With this approach you'll be able to see through the walls but your render times will go up. In this setup the walls should be modeled with a thickness.
        • Subsurface scattering material - This is a separate material available in V-Ray which is specifically aimed at materials that scatter light. Using this material could be beneficial in specific situations since it has options that can make it faster to render.
        Konstantin

Comment

Working...
        X