Material library back in asset editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Material library back in asset editor

Hi, I want the material library back like the old days in the asset editor. I don't want to import materials from the cosmos library, I want them in the asset editor.

Where can I download the Vray 5 library since that materials folder isn't on my computer anymore after reinstalling software.
    I use multiple material libraries from different sources and I was able to acces them all just from the asset editor.

Cosmos is fine for importing assets. But it's not compatible with my materials workflow. Fastest way to circumvent this issue is having the old VRAY 5 library folder back. Where can I get this?
    Please stop fixing stuff that isn't broken in the first place. If you move all the furniture around idiots like me stub their toes

Thanks

**So I did figure out a workaround which is manually downloading the assets from the cosmos browser and manually saving each material as a vrmat file in a folder, If someone could spare me the time and share a download link to the same end result I would be very grateful**
    Last edited by robbie_bruins; 17-03-2023, 05:01 AM.

Hello robbie_bruins,

Please find an answer to your post in this forum thread.
    Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi Robbie, you can save your favourite Cosmos materials to your local library.

Comment

Working...
      X