vray clipper in grasshopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vray clipper in grasshopper

Does it work for Vray Render in Project? , I am not able to make it work..but it works fine withVray render within grasshopper tab.

Hello citro3101,

Thank you for your report. I identified an issue with Clipper component when rendering with "Render in Project" and logged it in our bug tracking system. We will let you know if we have any new information.

Kind regards,
    Iva
    Iva Mancheva
    V-Ray for SketchUp | V-Ray for Rhino | QA
    www.chaos.com

Comment

thanks Iva, also i noticed, when the clipper is attached to a move before rendering component it doesn't get registered.

Comment

Hello citro3101,

I am not able to reproduce this:
        when the clipper is attached to a move before rendering component it doesn't get registered
        Could you please share a definition or a screenshot of the definition?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
        Iva
        Last edited by iva_mancheva; 09-05-2024, 01:27 AM.
        Iva Mancheva
        www.chaos.com

Comment

Hi Iva, I tried to redo the issue regarding moving the clipper Plane. seems to work now. will get back to you if it appears again. Thank you.

Comment

Hello citro3101,

After investigation and discussion with our developers we came to the conclusion that in the case where the geometry for the Clipper component is picked from Rhino - this geometry might be visible in the Rhino render. This is due to the geometry being exported twice - once from Rhino and once from Grasshopper. Unfortunately currently there is nothing we can do about it. Our advise is to use native Grasshopper geometry for the Clipper component.

Kind regards,
            Iva
            Iva Mancheva
            www.chaos.com

Comment

Working...
            X