posting screenshots / renderings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting screenshots / renderings

am I allowed to post screenshots of the UI and/or renderings produced with the beta on other forums?
    You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Gijs and all,

Let's talk about this...

We plan to make an announcement with the first round of V-Ray for Rhino forums, images, the next beta release, and annouce the start of pre-ordering soon. We do not have exact dates right at this moment. Time can be measured in days not weeks.

My intial reaction is to not post on other forums yet. But the public can come to parts of the ASGvis forums now if they can find there way there.... In the end I am not sure it's a big deal. But it would be nice for you all to post everything here first...the more the better.

Best regards,

Corey
    Best regards,

Corey Rubadue
    Director

Chaos Group

Comment

O.K., thanks.

There are a few people on the Rhino forum asking for some pictures, screenshots, etc., that's why I asked. Maybe you can post an announcement there yourself shortly, that would make it a bit more official, because the news release has been noticed already.
      You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

Sure thing. We hope to get a few more images before doing so...

Thanks,

Corey
        Best regards,

Corey Rubadue
        Director

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
        X