Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anybody please help me?

Hello
    i have these scene I have made some renderings earlier some where quite ok, but now it won?t work for me. The picture is not good, it takes much to long and I have tried many settings. I fell I could use some help here.

can anybody please help me?

Hmm, the parameters look ok.

I know two speed killer - to many lights in the scene (than try to replace light with emitters) or transparency mapped objects copied at the same place (for example a mistake and I have copy&paste a tree object). How many lights are in the scene?

If the emitter replacement dosn't help, jump from QMC to IM. This should bring a speed up allways. I have done it at Tutorial F. Maybe I should add an interior example with the QMC -> IM jump.
    www.simulacrum.de - visualization for designer and architects

Comment

It looks like you stopped that rendering in the middle of the process. From the upper left towards the middle is rendered and the rest is not.

What part are you dissatisfied with? For quicker renders you may want to try loading the irradiance map settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Micha
        How many lights are in the scene?

If the emitter replacement dosn't help, jump from QMC to IM. This should bring a speed up allways. I have done it at Tutorial F. Maybe I should add an interior example with the QMC -> IM jump.
        I have about 10 lamps of the kind you recommend in you interieur tutorial in the scene. I have erased the spotlight intensity to 120000 becouse they didn?t affect the scene in the way I want. Plus a rectangular light under the celling to get some light in the room , multiplier 2. I dont think its much, do you?

I have tried IM but it took about 2 h to get a picture.

But its not only a question of time. I?m not satisfied with the result. It doesn?t look good.

Comment

Originally posted by craiggorton
          It looks like you stopped that rendering in the middle of the process. From the upper left towards the middle is rendered and the rest is not.

What part are you dissatisfied with? For quicker renders you may want to try loading the irradiance map settings.
          I did becouse it alrady has taken about 20 minutes. For the hole picture it might have been 1 h = too long

Comment

Flat lighting - bad looking. The most light seems to come from behind the camera. Decrease the environment light. I would disable the environment light and setup the interior light. Than I would add a little env light. Try to use warm colored spots and cold blue env light. If you like look at my gallery, there are some examples of opened rooms. Most important is the lighting inside the room. Also useful is a blueish arealight from the side outside. Side light give more depth to the scene.

EDIT: A good book about the basics of lighting and rendering - http://www.3drender.com/ - my favourit suggestion.
            www.simulacrum.de - visualization for designer and architects

Comment

Re: can anybody please help me?

Micha where can i find the interior tutorial ? A working link please

Comment

Working...
              X