Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info/render time text bar - removal?

Hi there,

So far I'm just scratching the surface of VfR, but making models in Rhino has lots of advantages for me as an industrial designer compared to 3DsMax, not least when it comes to exporting projects for tooling and so on. So I continue struggling and try to hang on.

To make rendering settings easy for a start, I have used the Material Tester Scene and imported my own models. With a little adjustment of the lights, this works ok.

However, the text bar at the bottom of the rendering showing the renering time, starts to show odd characters, so I wondered how to remove it. It's easily done by cropping the rendering afterwards, but I would like to know how it is turned on and off. Also, I am a bit embarrased that I haven't found it out my self. :-[

Best regards
    Boye

Re: Info/render time text bar - removal?

If you click on the small symbol at the right low corner of the frame buffer, than you get more control. You can turn on/off the info line and edit the infos. Some times odd characters are shown, but you can delete the stamp infos and insert fresh one per "%" button.
    www.simulacrum.de - visualization for designer and architects

Comment

Hi Micha, and thanks a lot. So it's called a stamp. No wonder my search was in vain.

Boye

Comment

Originally posted by Boyert
        Hi Micha, and thanks a lot. So it's called a stamp. No wonder my search was in vain.

Boye
        yes - frame stamp actually. I've seen the odd characters before too. I'm not sure why those get scrambled from time to time. I'm sure its a bug on my part most likely...
        Best regards,
        Joe Bacigalupa
        Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
        X