Vray for Rhinov4 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray for Rhinov4 question

This is my first post so please bear with me! I bought VrayRhino3 earlier this year and have been using the beta Rhino4. How does the upgrade work to Rhino4, not the beta? Also, is there a way to use 1-copy of Vray on multiple machines? Some sort of "key" system?

I would like to have the official Vray for Rhino4 version and just need a little guidance on how to get there.

Thanks for any input!

Tom

Re: Vray for Rhinov4 question

Hi Tom,

The upgrade from VfR3 to VfR4 is free this time around. We do not currently have a floating license setup, though one is in the works. We generally will allow a person to install their license on 2 machines if they request a second (generally for Home and Office). But aside from that there is no way to share a license among many computers. If you contact support@asgvis.com about your particular situation I'm sure we can figure something out.
    Best regards,
    Joe Bacigalupa
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Re: Vray for Rhinov4 question

Hi Joe,

THANKS for the reply!!! That's just what I was hoping to hear. I have one machine at work and one at home. I find myself spending more of the rendering time at home....where of course I didn't install my Vfr3 copy...duh. Right now I'm stuck at home using a render engine that doesn't even come close to Vray! Can't stand it.

I will contact support@asgvis.com and explain my situation. Thanks again!

Tom

Comment

Working...
      X