Pink Floyd Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink Floyd Effect

I recently purchased VfR4 after trying out the 30 day demo. Still playing with all the buttons except the Sunlight Dialogue Box which I can't find. I did have this on the demo if I remember correctly (I was also giving Maxwell and Brazil a go at the same time).

The only glitch when I installed V-Ray was the plug-in needed to be added manually, which I hope I did OK. Can anyone shed any light on my missing sun or has it been eclipsed by the moon?

First post by the way.

Phil

Re: Pink Floyd Effect

Phil-

I am curious about why you needed to manually install VfR. Did you or where you prompted to uninstall the demo version? If not I would uninstall VfR and reinstall the full version from scratch. You should have downloaded VfR after purchase.

One way you can access the sunlight system from the following toolbar.

Best regards,

Corey
    Best regards,

Corey Rubadue
    Director

Chaos Group

Comment

Corey, Thanks for reply

It would seem I have problem, although I don't know why. I have the latest Rhino V4 release, downloaded yesterday (18th May). On starting Rhino, V-Ray was not in the list with all the other plug-ins so I installed VrayForRhino rhp file with Rhino's plug-in manager. Everything in V-Ray seems fine except for the sun symbol on the toolbar. When clicked Rhino says 'Command not recognized'. I will try reinstalling V-Ray and let you know haow I get on.

Phil.

Comment

The reinstall worked - The sun has come out!

Phil.

Comment

Working...
        X