Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V-Ray for Rhino Educational Version for commercial renderings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray for Rhino Educational Version for commercial renderings?

Hi...,

I've got the question from one prospect, if you can use the V-Ray for Rhino Educational version for commercial renderings? I haven't found something here.

Does anybody know the license rights for edu versions?

Thanks,

Michael

flexiCAD.com
    Der Rhinoceros Spezialist

Re: V-Ray for Rhino Educational Version for commercial renderings?

Each version is the same as far as the capabilites. The liscensing, hoever, is separate for each. So an Edu serial number won't work on a Commercial install and vice versa. Hope that answers your question.
    Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

The EDU version cannot be used for commercial work and is restricted in resolution size 1600x1200.

EDU customer can upgrade to the commercial version. The product is available on the the asgvis.com store and to resellers.

Best regards,

Corey
      Best regards,

Corey Rubadue
      Director

Chaos Group

Comment

Speaking of the asgvis.com store.
        When buying something there,how long should it take before actually getting it at my door.Should I receive a tracking number or something.I placed an order Thursday morning,still have not receive any other news,aside from the order confirmation,which does not say that much.

Thanks

Renee

edit: mine is not the edu version I just want to know,how asgvis store works for shipping. Thanks

Comment

Contact sales@asgvis.com for your account-specific questions- but generally it shouldn't take any longer than 3-5 days, or whatever UPS ground is, unless something is out-of-stock.
          Best regards,
          Joe Bacigalupa
          Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
          X