Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass scene

Hi all,

I am Rhino & V-Ray reseller and now I have a chance to sell everal copies of Rhino and V-Ray to glass making company. They are very interested in Rhino after first presentation, in fact from 6 competitors only me and one unknown company is still in the game. The last thing they want from me to convince them to buy Rhino and V-Ray is PERFECT render of the glasses that I modeled for them. I like the images in V-Ray User guide (see bellow); if anybody knows the author, would it be possible to get the glass material and/or the scene?

Thank you,
    Jan Slanina
    www.rhino3d.cz

Re: Glass scene

I think one of them might be Wouter ( flipside on the forum ) and I think one of them might be from Pascal from McNeel. I think his name on the forum is just Pascal. I am not positive though.

[edit]
    Pascal's nick is PGolay on our forum

Damien should know who those images are from - he should be returning to the office tomorrow.
    Best regards,
    Joe Bacigalupa
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Those might actually be Cafer's Scenes. I'll run through and see if I can check that one, but I'm 75% sure on that one. Cafer's email is cafer@mcneel.com if you want to check with him.
      Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

For some reason the one on the right reminds me of a scene Pascal was doing some time ago. I'm probably mixing it up.
        Best regards,
        Joe Bacigalupa
        Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Does Corey know?
          Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Damien wins the prize! Cafer it is.

Best-