Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background image

Hello!

I have been trying to get my background image to my rendering.
    I am using Env/Background/M with environment mapping mode in cubic.

When I render the image, it just shows a very small percentage of the image. In 3dsmax it was easy to define the path where the background image was to be found and if the final resolution of the render was the same as the image, there was no problem.

so how to render the background image so that it appears just as the same as the original picture? :'( :'( :'( :'(

Re: Background image

Which camera are you using? If using physical try to rise multiplier value of bitmap or value of environment. That should help, if I correctly understand what you need. When using physical, many values as light, environment needs to be much higher then using standard camera.
    - H -

Comment

Background image

thx...no,no,no. problem is whit mapping of texture as background image. I cant get whole image on background of image. Problem isnt in rhino or psychical camera with brightness.
      thx for answer

Comment

Re: Background image

The poblem is, that you can use 360° backgrounds only, because there is not simple background image support yet.

One of my big wishes is this kind of background and the possibilty to map a background image to objects/surfaces (classical camera or frontal projection). There is a solution per Rhino mesh texture manipulation script, but this is not the best. Every time the camera is moved, the texture mapping must be assigned again. Also, the quality of the mapping is not perfect.
        I suppose so, a Vray implemented camera projection could be good for SketchUp too.

At the end of my gallery two examples of ground planes with camera projected background textures.

http://www.asgvis.com/index.php?opti...sg1537#msg1537

The frontal projection script is part of my render tool collection:

http://www.asgvis.com/index.php?opti...sg9550#msg9550

www.simulacrum.de - visualization for designer and architects

Comment

Working...
        X