Realistic render please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic render please help

please help me am rendering in rinoceros v ray and how can i put a sun light and give me some tips to make it realistic,thanks and sorry for my bad english

Re: Realistic render please help

Hello markovuc,

looking at the picture, I see many things which could be improved, but since the question is quite is quite general, it would probably take many pages to answer every possible aspect...

however here are a few things:

- it looks like your settings are way to low (see the artifacts on the corner of the two orange walls) try to use the LC/DMC approach for more reliable results, search for "universal settings" in the NG

- what lightning setup do you use? what kind of picture do you want to create?
    when you want to use sunlight, create a vray sun (command:"_sunlight"). If you want realistic indoor settings, also create the complete walls and the ceiling for the room.
    Use fill lights and color mapping to make the appearance brighter.

- maybe use a map for the floor or give it some subtle glossy reflections.

- in case the thing on the left is supposed to be a window... it looks like the landscape behind it is mapped on the glass plane - not a good approach, better stick to a glass material and do the background in Photoshop.

- post your render settings

- maybe post a reference picture which represents the look you want to archive...

good luck

Andy

Comment

Working...
    X