BLUR!!! Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLUR!!! Help!!

I have previosly been been using Vray in 3ds with relative success. Having now moved into a new job I am using it in Rhino and it is obviosly a little bit different. I more copied the settings from an old 3ds scene which worked very well into a new Rhino scene.

I can tell that the render is going to be very good, however on the last cycle it blurs quite severely. It still looks good but no way good enough to use in a presentation, etc. It looks similar to what it would look like if you used the gausian blur tool over the whole pic in Photoshop.

I have fiddled around with it for ages and can't seem to get rid of the blur. Any suggestions from anyone would be much appreciated no matter how small.

Thanks in advance.

Re: BLUR!!! Help!!

Can you upload an image? I'm sure it would help some of the regular problem solvers to work out the issue. You haven't got DOF set up wrong by chance? :-\

Comment

Is VfR options -> Image sampler -> antialiasing filter "area" on? This could cause a blury image.
      www.simulacrum.de - visualization for designer and architects

Comment

It would seem that that was it. It seems that that was one of the settings that is a bit different to 3ds and I don't think I truely understood what it did.

Thanks very much. posted about 20 mins ago and sorted already. BRILLAINT!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X