Saturated Final renderings ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturated Final renderings ???

I'm new in Vray for rhino, most of my doubts have been solved reading the posts in the forum but I can't find an answer for this one....

Why does a render looks fine on the Vray Frame buffer but when I save it to my HD and then open it again or print it it looks saturated ?

Re: Saturated Final renderings ???

Are you using the SRGB button on the VrayFrameBuffer?

If yes try to switch it of and the image will look exactly how it will look in any other sw.

If No, witch are your settings?

Riccardo

Comment

Thanks Riccardo, but Ithink it has to do with something else maybe it's the windows default image viewer, because I opened the images on photoshop and they look fine !?

Comment

I think, it could be caused by color profiles. Maybe the image viewer ignore the color profile of your monitor. Did you use a calibration device? I know the effect, that Photoshop shows me different colors than all other resources. In this case it helped to set the monitor profile for color proof and enable color proof for viewing.
        www.simulacrum.de - visualization for designer and architects

Comment

Thanks Micha !! you're the man !!!!

Comment

I'm not sure the forum is open for everybody, but the a question in the same direction I have seen here:

http://www.maxwellrender.com/forum/v...65fc6ac18a9bfa
            www.simulacrum.de - visualization for designer and architects

Comment

Working...
            X