X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rendering large images

Hi

sorry about my poor english

I've reading about how to render large images.... and the tutorial says "check new map mode" or something about it... but my vray version doesnt have that option in the irradiance map scroll.

in other tutorials i've seen other terms that doesn't fit qith my version. ther is another "way" in that VfR should show this option? in my "output" scroll is an optios that says "V-ray Raw image File" and a checkbox that says "Render to VRImage" is that the option that i should chek?

thanks, and sorry again about my tarzan english.

Re: rendering large images

Same problem here.

I cant find the options in the last part of step one:
    Under the Irradiance map rollout enable the "New Map mode" and "Autosave" feature. Choose a filename and location that you will remember.

I see the auto save under post render, but no new map mode.

(steps detailed here)
    http://asgvis.com/index.php?option=c...d=16&Itemid=57

My Irradiance map screen

Im on Vray 01.05.02

Thanks!

Comment

That line is pretty useless. Its basically telling you to setup V-Ray to autosave the map (which is as easy as enabling it and setting a path). You can just as easily save the map with the Save button after the rendering. Just to be safe you may want to reset the map before rendering the IR map to make sure that the map is completely calculated from scratch and before rendering the final image to make sure that the image is loaded from the file.
      Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Thanks Dalomar

Comment

Working...
        X