Whats going on??!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on??!?!?!

Can anyone enlighten me as to what is happening with the website - a lot of links broken etc! Proving a real pain in the ass for a newbie..
    We also need good materials - thanks to all those that are providing but surely ASG can do more..pleeease...
    Is there any news on a convertor?
    Ta

Re: Whats going on??!?!?!

I think they are in the middle of a site update / redesign, at least to the forums. I notice that every other time I log in, the content column in much wider, which is great! But, then it goes back to the narrow columns not to long thereafter. Weird!

Comment

One thing that would be a really nice addition is to have a search engine that actually searches the forum topics and bodies so us newbies can quickly access posts that could be related to our problems. Obviously now, you type ANYTHING into the search bar at the top and you get the same stuff no matter what keyword you put in. This may be already in the works and if so this is just reiterating the importance of this! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by MMGabriel
        One thing that would be a really nice addition is to have a search engine that actually searches the forum topics and bodies so us newbies can quickly access posts that could be related to our problems. Obviously now, you type ANYTHING into the search bar at the top and you get the same stuff no matter what keyword you put in. This may be already in the works and if so this is just reiterating the importance of this! ;D
        Click the forum Search link instead. The box at the top is for a site-wide search.
        The forum Search link is the third from the left, torwards there top where it says "Home | Help | Search | Profile |..."
        Please mention what V-Ray and SketchUp version you are using when posting questions.

Comment

ahhh. I always assumed they were the same thing. That knowledge would have saved me a lot of time in the past. Ha! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X