Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

guesslensshift for each batch render view?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guesslensshift for each batch render view?

Is there an way to have VRay use the guess lens shift command before each render? I modified my render button to do it when I manually render but batch doesn't use it.

cantu.john866

I do not believe there is way to do this in V-Ray For Rhino 2.0. I will add this as a feature request for 3.0.

At this time the only solution would be to run it before you save the 3dm.
    Last edited by mnewberg; 05-04-2016, 01:26 PM.
    Best regards,
    Matt Newberg
    Software Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Could be great to get a camera option for automatic lens shift correction.
      www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

Comment

Could be great to get a camera option for automatic lens shift correction.
        Do you want to have that enable all the time or should we provide a way to disable the automatic lens shift correction?

Comment

I don't want it enable all the time,because most of the time I don't like a perfect lens shift,I always set it a little bit lower.

Renee

Comment

An option to enable/disable an automatic would be useful.
            www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

Comment

Originally posted by fpedrogo View Post
              Do you want to have that enable all the time or should we provide a way to disable the automatic lens shift correction?
              Enable/disable - I can't use it when doing overlays with rhino viewports so would ruin that workflow.

Comment

Ok. Thanks

Comment

Named object positions and layer states, from the -panels- drop down would be really useful as well...set up with each view.

Comment

Working...
                  X