Unreal import pluggin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal import pluggin

I wish I could find out just what the import pluggin will do with "Rhino" files specifically. Lots of info on Max and Sketchup. I did some tests with the beta and got a lot of extra white materials. Also the price is kinda steep for an importer.
    Let there B3D

Steven Houtzager
    Intuitionusa.com
    3D Renderings & Animations for Product Development and Retail Design - Atlanta, GA

I also tried it, and had texture issues and white materials. Knowing a little more now I understand there were some limitations how to make the texture setup between the two (out of 0-1 space and/or tiling seemed to have trouble). Also had some trouble getting the light bake to work, maybe for same reasons.
    But now the beta is over, and I have no chance of testing if everything works out now. Looking at the amount of feedback on the Unreal forum section (almost none), I would be super hesitant to spend any money on licenses for that, knowing the vray for rhino beta to unfinished product proces (sorry for being blunt - I have totally high expectations for the next update!)
    Last edited by kvorning; 06-12-2018, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X