Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish: please add the new decay option

Hi,

I have seen that V-Ray supports an advanced decay for lights also in GPU mode. It would be great to get it at Rhino and SU working too.

-Micha
    www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

I agree here with Micha we need that option, the lámps and the lights are going to look better with this.

Please dont forget it with the update 2 for both sketchup and rhyno

I saw it in 3d max and maya and it looks a great tool.

Thanks

Luis Gamino

Comment

One year later I wonder - why is it not added to V-Ray for Rhino?
      www.simulacrum.de ... visualization for designer and architects

Comment

Hi guys,

It would be best if you can post ideas like this one on the new V-Ray Ideas Portal
        Note that we are not fans of just exposing all V-Ray options in V-Ray for Rhino.
        The options should make sense in common workflows to be exposed.
        V-Ray is already quite configurable and according to many overly complicated.
        I understand that you might wanna experiment with an option once or twice but if we expose it it'll stay there forever (for legacy reasons mostly).

Konstantin

Comment

Originally posted by konstantin_chaos View Post
          Hi guys,

It would be best if you can post ideas like this one on the new V-Ray Ideas Portal
          Note that we are not fans of just exposing all V-Ray options in V-Ray for Rhino.
          The options should make sense in common workflows to be exposed.
          V-Ray is already quite configurable and according to many overly complicated.
          I understand that you might wanna experiment with an option once or twice but if we expose it it'll stay there forever (for legacy reasons mostly).

Konstantin
          Speaking of exposing VRay Options... what would be involved in creating my own grasshopper components to take advantage of some of these "hidden" things? I'm a C# dev and curious about an SDK/api...

Comment

Working...
          X