Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pause button

Hey

Wouldn't it be nice if one could pause your rendering? And not in the crappy way max does it(because even though it's paused it still comsumes 100% or processing power)

That way if you need to do something else processor intensive you can and not have to cancel your render/wait for it to complete.

Pause button

Really nice idea!

Comment

Pause button

For getting it in minds again. This would be a realy great thing. As long as we do not have network rendering slowes rendering down my mashine so bad that it sometimes is impossibel to do something else .
      You may chose: give us a pause button or nework rendering.

Comment

Pause button

... I use "low priority" allways, so I can work and render at the same time. No speed problems.
        www.simulacrum.de - visualization for designer and architects

Comment

Pause button

on my mashine this would mean to never get things done...

Comment

Pause button

Until last week I was working with an two years old P4 2,6GHz Notebook. And it was possible to work in Rhino and to render at the same time without problems.
            www.simulacrum.de - visualization for designer and architects

Comment

Pause button

There is a "low thread priority" checkbox in our global options that will make a rendering not be as processor intensive. This can't be switched off once the rendering starts though - so its not really like a pause. Perhaps we can work something out.
              Best regards,
              Joe Bacigalupa
              Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Pause button

I followed michas suggestion and put it on low prio. works better now!
                sometimes it works with a simpel solution

Comment

Working...
                X