Render dimension & text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render dimension & text

Render dimension & text is it possible with V-rayRhino?I check render dimension & text options & hit render & nothing.

Render dimension & text

V-Ray for Rhino currently only renders things that are meshable. If Rhino itself does not mesh and send it to us - we don't know about it. Perhaps in the future we can figure a way around this. Off the top of my head I'm not sure how these items are internally represented by Rhino - so I'm not sure exactly where to start with it. This is definately a good suggestion though.
    Best regards,
    Joe Bacigalupa
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Render dimension & text

Brian Perry from Rhinoman has find a way to export the curve informations and render it per renderman. Does the Vray engine support curves?
      www.simulacrum.de - visualization for designer and architects

Comment

Render dimension & text

Originally posted by Micha
        Brian Perry from Rhinoman has find a way to export the curve informations and render it per renderman. Does the Vray engine support curves?
        Yes V-Ray has the ability to render nurbs. Perhaps we will add this in a future service release
        Best regards,
        Joe Bacigalupa
        Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Render dimension & text

I must admit - I would find that useful for some of the designs I'm working on at the moment! It should make the scenes less memory hungry?!

Comment

Render dimension & text

Yes it has been an idea we've kicked around for several months but there were just many other issues that kept popping up in other areas. It is definately something we will be looking into in the future.
            Best regards,
            Joe Bacigalupa
            Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
            X