• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• render multiplewindow

Hi !
    example:
    I have an angel without wings.
    I add wings, keep the same camera persp.
    I would like to do an renderwindow of where the wings are visible.

Right now, I can do one wing. Then render another renderwindow for the second wing. Would be good if I could define multiple renderwindow to rerender.
    Thank you.

Would be nice also to "load png" in the VFb then do render window. This is needed if I don't want to place it in Photoshop post work.

Jp
    Freelance Industrial Designer - Rhino3d v4 - Vray for Rhino

render multiplewindow

You mean define multiple regions to render into a single VFB?
    Best regards,
    Joe Bacigalupa
    Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

render multiplewindow

yep plz
      Freelance Industrial Designer - Rhino3d v4 - Vray for Rhino

Comment

render multiplewindow

in this case, wouldn't it be better to have a rendermap that could be loaded, similar to an alpha channel: white area's are rendered, black area's are not. Would be nice for compositing small changes.
        You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

render multiplewindow

Thats an interesting concept
          Best regards,
          Joe Bacigalupa
          Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

render multiplewindow

Gijs, sounds great. It's like an old wish from me to select some parts in the scene and Vray render the regions of this parts. Maybe, we could bring rendermap and "render selected objects region" together: the user select some parts and Vray start to internal render a rendermap and than starts to render the final passes. So, the user must not manual create a rendermap and set it as current map.
            www.simulacrum.de - visualization for designer and architects

Comment

render multiplewindow

I think it would be rendermap would be useful for rendering the same region over and over again without disturbing the rest of the rendering. As of now you have to make a window each time and it may not lie in the same place every time.

It seems that theres a number of things that we need to look at in terms of the functionality of the frame buffer. For the most part these aren't huge undertakings, so its something that we'll keep in mind.
              Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Working...
              X