• Show
Clear All

• undo for material.

Hi!
    50 boxes, each one with a different material,
    select all or select badly what was not supposed to be selected,
    apply a new material,
    Oups ! I didn't want to do this.
    Undo does not affect materials so you have to do it all if you didn't saved.

I think this is linked to rhino and not vray... but...

Jp
    Freelance Industrial Designer - Rhino3d v4 - Vray for Rhino

undo for material.

Good point JP. It may have something to do with vray changes not having actual commands behind them in some sense. Maybe with vray becoming scriptable (which should be happening in the future) there will be a way to make things like that be able to be undone as per the undo command. This is just my impression, and I may be completely off. Joe would have a better answer. The only downfall to having all of the vray stuff being undone is that it will eat up all of the regular commands and thus having to add more undo levels and then more memory. I'm sure its something we can work into vray in the future.
    Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

undo for material.

Yeah that is major weakness of mine right now - we don't have an undo stack keeping track of actions. But perhaps a side-effect of moving toward scripted actions will make that easier on the Rhino side. I'm sure people will want stuff inside the actual Options / Materials to be undo-able as well, which will requrie different action for that. But yeah - its definately something we need to deal with.
      Best regards,
      Joe Bacigalupa
      Developer

Chaos Group

Comment

Working...
      X