Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishes of Blastered

1-Render Progress window Elapsed time info
    sometimes i want to know how much time has elapsed to calculate how much more it needs to finish rendering.
    2-Render Progress window Coloured errors.
    While rendering sometimes VfR doesnt or cant load textures. because of narrow progress window you will realise that while LC or QMC state so coloured error indicators could save some time. so errors need colours.
    3- To be able to open an image in VFB
    Sometimes Rhino crashes or i need to close my pc while some undone sceene setup. when i reopen my pc or rhino vray has to rerender all seen to show me the whole pic. may be we can open a previous render in VFB and do a "render in window" to see the whole pic.
    4- mirrored textures for seamed textures.
    original texture

when you render it now

it would be great if it will render like that

5- to be able to assign multiple transparency maps with different texture mapping to one difuse, emisive... layer. also there may be union, difference... for overlapping maps
    6- to be able to see all mappings (transperency, bump, disp, emisive...) in rendered viewport by an option that temporaly assigns selected map(s) to diff layer or somewhere that can be seen in rendered viewport.
    7- to be able to duplicate VFB to see the difference between 2 renders without saving as in max
Working...
X