wish for new VFB interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wish for new VFB interface

Would be possible to define the render region not on the viewport but on the VFB ? (yes like the last 3dMax)

Today it's really bothering to have to reselect the region each time you have to restart the rendering.

Thanks!
    -R-

Re: wish for new VFB interface

Not really sure what's happening to the VFB. Before there weren't really too many options at all for any sort of integration with it. Things are slightly in flux because we've changed our GUI solution to one that is different from the one the the VFB actually uses, so we're trying to the disparities between the two worked out. This may put us in the same situation as before, with very little that we can add to the VFB, or we may have full control.

Your wish is something that I would certainly push for as we currently don't have a render region option within SU and specifying it within the VFB would be much better than trying to muck around with the viewports in SU.
    Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

I will try to post the same request on the McNeel forum maybe this it's possible via RDK.

Thanks
      -R-

Comment

That's something that Andy could certainly take a look at. Since we'll be adding RDK support in the next full version, there's a good chance that we'd be able to use it if its there. Unfortunately that wouldn't really help me with the SU side of things though
        Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Working...
        X