preview generator for viosopt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preview generator for viosopt

I think It could be useful to have a small preview generator for viosopt like the one for the material library.

Re: preview generator for viosopt

How would make a preview of a visopt?
    Please mention what V-Ray and SketchUp version you are using when posting questions.

Comment

@Govinda,
      Check this thread: http://forum.asgvis.com/index.php?to...35378#msg35378

Originally posted by dalomar
      Our formats (visOpts and visMats) in the next release will be XML based. What that means is that you can open them up in any text editor or browser even. That's all find and dandy, but staring at xml isn't too inviting either. However, you can use the equivalent of a style sheet to display an xml file, so that could potentially mean that clicking on a visOpt could open up another window in your browser and you'd see everything all nice and laid out.

This is still something that I have to research more and spend some time messing around with, but I don't think that there should really be any issue with achieving this. Hopefully we can set this up so adding the stylesheet is done at installation, so any browser turns into an visOpt/visMat reader. Does that sound like a decent compromise?
      www.Top3Dstudio.com
      SU 8
      VfS 1.48.89
      Win 7 64-bit

Comment

Note that this will not help for the Rhino side of things for a while longer. There will be one more point release for SketchUp due to the Mac version being released, and that will have the material format changes. For Rhino, these format changes will be part of the next full version which is much farther off than the SU update.
        Damien Alomar<br />Generally Cool Dude

Comment

Working...
        X