Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray Next: VRay window is always Top in Windows 7

V-Ray Next SketchUp + Windows 7 SP1 + SketchUp Pro 2018,
    V-Ray VFB is always displayed at Top and the File Open / Close dialog is hidden behind the SketchUp window.

Is there a solution?

OakCorp Japan - Yuji Yamauchi
    oakcorp.net
    v-ray.jp

I have similar problem with my setup. skp 2019_vray next and wind pro 7. But VFB hides itself and I cant access it, need to minimize the sketchup window to get hold on the VFB. Same thin when I try to export a or save the sketchup-file as a new file. Then explorer hides itself behind the main skp-window. Really annoying. I think it has to do with the graphics card. I have a 1080ti for rendering and a 1050 for the display.

Comment

I have the same issue. But on top of the menus hiding behind SU window I can't export larger objects like trees as proxies anymore. The "export proxy" menu just says not responding. I have reported these issues to support and the response was that they are aware of it and looking for a solution. I sure hope they find one fast - this is very annoying - every thing takes 10x longer to do and some things I can't do at all.

Comment

Hi,

Apologies for missing to provide feedback regarding this behavior!

Kindly note that this has been resolved as of July 3rd and the solution will be implemented in the next update release

Comment

Thank you for fix information

OakCorp Japan - Yuji Yamauchi
          oakcorp.net
          v-ray.jp

Comment

Working...
          X