Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray Frame buffer get stuck at 66% in Building Scene stage

Hi,
    I have a project (Interior scene) done with SketchUp Pro 2018 and V-Ray 3.6.
    When I try to render it, V-Ray Frame buffer get stuck at 66% in Building Scene stage.
    I have installed V-Ray Next Trial on another PC and when I render the project with V-Ray Next it works just fine.
    What could be the problem?
    Shlomi

Is it possible that you have saved the project with V-Ray Next and after that trying to open it in V-Ray 3.6.
    If so, please note that V-Ray is not forwards-compatible which means that files saved with 4.0 version will not be read correctly in 3.6.
    If this is not the case please be advised that there are many performance improvements and issues resolved in V-Ray Next compared to V-Ray 3.6 so perhaps what you are experiencing might be a bug already fixed in V-Ray Next.
    In order to assist you further, could you please share the project in question at support@chaosgroup.com so we can investigate in detail?
    If this is alright, please use the Pack Project tool (Extensions > V-Ray > Pack Project) to make an archived copy of the file and send it to us via email or file-sharing service of your choice.

Comment

Hello Slavcho Brusev,
      Thank you for the prompt reply.
      I did not save the project with V-Ray Next...I created a copy and tested it on V-Ray Next.
      I will Pack the project and issue a question at support as you advised.
      Shlomi

Comment

Working...
      X