Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray 4.1 Stuck in rendering !

Hi,

I recently updated my vray next to latest version, the thing is now after update when I try to render the file, it stuck in the middle of rendering (neither in bucket mode or progressive mode), the cpu and Ram usage remains high but it stuck !
    And I can not even stop the rendering because it's not working after !
    Last edited by amirkia177; 22-10-2019, 05:49 AM.

Now after couple of houres struggling I rolled back the instalation to pervious version of vray next and NOW it works again !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi,

Could you please provide some additional information to help us resolve this?
      1. Does this occur with specific project or any (even newly created ones)?
      2. Do you get any error / warning messages in the V-Ray Progress windows (bottom-right button in the VFB)?
      3. Are you using any other 3rd party plugins?
      4. What are the full specifications of the computer? Please include OS version, GPU model and the full version number of the drivers!

Comment

1. It happend on the project that I did before (with pervious version) and just try to render it now.
        2. I recieved no error! just stuck with high usage of Ram and CPU, it looks like working but it's not.
        3. Yes, I used skatter .
        4. Win 10, Cpu AMD Ryzen 7 2700x, Ram 32GB , GPU Geforce 2070 RTX Driver v. 430.86

Comment

Thank you for the feedback!

Would it be alright if you share the project with us so we can investigate in detail? If this is alright, please send us an archived copy (Extensions > V-Ray > Pack Project) to support@chaosgroup.com via email or a file-sharing service of your choice

Comment

The thing is now I uninstalled the newest version and deleted that file. (because you can not use the file that modified with newer version) !

Comment

Working...
            X