Good evening
    V Ray outputs the rendering only over a small portion of the model
    I did Wipe Vray Data and didn't help
    Attaching screen clippings
    All day was fine just in the evening something went wrong
    In another model the rendering is correct
    with gratitude

Hello itay_promkin
    First, I would like to make sure that you are not describing the Region Render functionality. It is quite easy to spot, as the portion, which is being rendered has a thin red frame around it. Is this the case? To disable it, look at the toolbar of the V-Ray Frame Buffer (render window) and search for an icon of a teapot with a red square on top of it. Clicking on it will disable the Region Render.

If this is not the case, however, please provide us with a screenshot of the V-Ray Frame Buffer so we can get a better understanding of what is happening.
    Zahari Ivanov | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Good morning
      It is not the case you have written .
      I have tried several more times and saw that the problem is just with the parallel top view .
      Thanks
      Ittai

Comment

Hello itay_promkin

Would you be willing to share your project file with us, so we can inspect the issue in-depth? If this is alright, you can export it by going to Extensions > V-Ray > Pack Project, and send it as an attachment or upload it to a file-sharing service of your choice to our support email - support@chaosgroup.com
        Please do not forget to mention the forum topic it is related to (a link would be even better).

Comment

I have got help here to change in SketchUp the FOV to a value of 1 and so the Vray also gives in Parallel View the whole picture
          I don't know why that is, but it works!
          Thank you
          ittai

Comment

I am having the same issue as well. It appears to only happen when using parallel projection views (mine is on my elevations). This only started happening after upgrading to VRay Next update 1. Ittai, how did you change the FOV setting of your view? The FOV only seems to be active when using camera views and is greyed out with parallel projected views.
            Thanks.
            Randy

Comment

Hello itay_promkin
              Thank you for mentioning this workaround here in the forum! It can indeed produce the desired results.

rmoore97 - To change the FOV, simply go to SketchUp > Camera > Field of View and type "1" anywhere on the screen. It will appear at the bottom field of SketchUp where the "Measurements" field is. It can be used when the camera is set to Perspective. The default value is 35 degrees, so you can use the same workflow to change it back to the original Perspective value.

Comment

Zahari, thanks for the response. While changing the FOV to 1 in a perspective view comes close to emulating an elevation, it's still not a true parallel projected view like an elevation. There appears to be an issue with update 1 that is not allowing me to render parallel projected views such as plans and elevations where VRay zooms in on the saved scene view. Is this a known issue or is there a setting I am missing. Thanks.

Comment

itay_promkin rmoore97
                  The issue has been resolved with the latest update - V-Ray Next, Update 1.1 (Date and Build: Nov.19, 2019 - 4.10.02).
                  Please make sure to update your V-Ray and to inform us if the issue persists.

Comment

Working...
                  X