Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray Animation takes longer and longer to render after each frame

Hey All,

I'm running into a strange issue with render times while creating an animation. Each frame is relatively the same. The only animated objects within the scene are trees and water. So the trees move back and forth and the water has small waves. For some reason, my render times start out at 30 minutes per rendering. After each rendering finishes, the next rendering after it takes a little bit longer. As you can see in the image below, the renderings started at about 30 minutes per rendering. Now they're up to almost 90 minutes each. If I were to stop the render and start it again, the time would also be down to 30 minutes.

Something that I've noticed; If I am actively using the PC, the render times will stay at 30 minutes. If I leave the PC to render over night while I'm not using it, the render times start to increase. I've checked the PC's power settings and I've set it to not ever go to sleep. So, I'm not sure if there are any other settings on the windows side of things that need to be changed.

Hi,

Could you please follow up on the private message I have sent you?

Comment

Working...
    X