Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with batch rendering in SketchUp

Hello there,

I've been experiencing quite an annoying problem with the batch render option. As usual, I create all my views on SketchUp, after setting up all my textures I hit batch render. After all renders are complet, only a few views match the views set on SketchUp. What I mean is that some of the renders are random views, sometimes the image turns out black, I imagine it is like a render from inside a wall or something. What is strange is that when I render the views one by one, there is absolutely no problem. It used to work well before, I don't know where this error is coming from. Has anyone had this problem before? Any solutions?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Arnaud Decolle

Could you please advise what is the full version number of V-Ray for SketchUp (Extensions > V-Ray > Help > About)? Are you using any other 3rd party plugins?

In the meantime, could you please adjust SketchUp's Animation settings by enabling scene transition and setting the seconds to greater than 0 and see if this resolves the issue?

Comment

Hello georgi.georgiev, sorry for the late reply.

I'm currently on V-Ray 4.00.01 and SketchUp 2018. Yes, I use a couple of plugins for ages now and never had this issue before.

Also, my animations setting are disabled an all set to 0. I don't see where else this can come from.

Thank you for your time.

Comment

Arnaud Decolle

Could you please download and install the latest V-Ray for SketchUp update (4.10.02) and additionally configure the animation settings as I have advised in my previous post and confirm if this resolves the issue?

Comment

Working...
        X