Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export scene generates an explosion in time-space continuum

Hi,

I'm able to export a very simple scene and then import it into a new sketchup file without issues. I had to check after trying the attached scene and then importing it into a fresh sketchup file: When I try to export this model (either interior view or an exterior view) I get the following as my vrscene when I try to import it back in (into a new sketchup file).

Any ideas, hive-mind?

Brett.

Sketchup Pro 2020.0.363 V-Ray for SketchUp 4.20.01

Build: 131445 Hash: 94997bdc1 Date: Feb 18 2020
    V-Ray NeUI Version: 3.3.0 Build: 131373 Hash: 8620b97c3 Date: Feb 18 2020
    V-Ray Core Version: 4.30.01
    V-Ray AppSDK Version: 2.90.00

Hello Brett

Would it be alright for you to provide us with both the project and the vrscene file? We would like to properly inspect the the project before suggesting any potential solutions.
    If this is alright, you can export it by going to Extensions > V-Ray > Pack Project, and use a file-sharing service of your choice to upload it. It would be much more convenient if you would send it to our support@chaosgroup.com email, but you can also send me a message with the download link if it is more convenient for you.
    Zahari Ivanov | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Once i create a proxy and tried to make the proxy a proxy second time to see what happens, it was the first release of the proxy for vfsu.. It didn't work of course..

Comment

Originally posted by Zahari.Ivanov View Post
        Hello Brett

Would it be alright for you to provide us with both the project and the vrscene file? We would like to properly inspect the the project before suggesting any potential solutions.
        If this is alright, you can export it by going to Extensions > V-Ray > Pack Project, and use a file-sharing service of your choice to upload it. It would be much more convenient if you would send it to our support@chaosgroup.com email, but you can also send me a message with the download link if it is more convenient for you.
        Sure thing, Zahari. I've sent an email to the support address, with the subject line "Export scene generates an explosion in time-space continuum" to keep it consistent with this thread. That contains a download link for you to get the packed zip file.

Thanks,
        Brett.

Comment

Working...
        X