Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EffectsResult output missing when rendering with V-Ray Standalone/Swarm nodes do not join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EffectsResult output missing when rendering with V-Ray Standalone/Swarm nodes do not join

I have 2 issues with the standalone renderer:

1. effectsResult missing
    When rendering .vrscene files through standalone, I don't get the effectsresult image as a file.
    It does appear when I render through the SketchUp V-Ray UI and save all channels separately.
    I need to run the standalone tool, because I am batch rendering 3 .vrscene files.

How do I get the standalone tool to render and save the effectsresult image as well?

2. Swarm nodes do not join
    The swarm nodes do not join the render when rendering .vrscene files through standalone.
    Is my script written correctly?

vray -sceneFile="xxx.vrscene" -display=1 -autoClose=1 -setFocus=0 -verboseLevel=3 -transferAssets=1 -distributed=1 -portNumber=30304 -renderhost="host name 1;host name 2" -showProgress=2

Please advise.
    Thanks

Hi brandpartners

Regarding issue #1, the effectsResult channel is added when using Denoiser and/or Lens Effects. If the .vrscene was exported with Denoiser disabled, the effectsResult channel will not be generated

Comment

Thank you,
      that helps.
      Issue #2 has been resolved.

Comment

Working...
      X