License Issue - Vray 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Issue - Vray 5

Updated to Vray 5 yesterday and had no issues. Gone back onto Sketchup today and get a message saying Failed to checkout a Vray for Sketchup License - despite having a license available in the license manager.

Have uninstalled sketchup and vray and reinstalled but get the same issue. Have loaded up the license manager and everything else I could find to click - but can't find the answer?

Thanks!

I have the same problem!!! Yesterday i was playing with vray 5 and today suddenly it doesnt work ... Failed to check out licence... I reinstalled the program 2 times, turn on and off Many times the internet and My workstation it doesnt work it's very frustating, please chaos group fix the problem, i like a Lot vray 5 but i can't use it, thanks

Comment

Hi guys,

V-Ray 5 for SketchUp is a major version release and will require a different license.
      The V-Ray Next license from the screenshot can't be used with this new version.

To evaluate the product you can follow the steps to get a Trial license here:
      https://www.chaosgroup.com/vray/sketchup#new

Regards,
      Konstantin

Comment

You are right Konstantin, vray 5 it's working i downloaded the trail versiĆ³n, thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
        X