Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray NEXT - Nvidia denoiser problem - error 7001

hello,

i have replaced one old 1080ti with rty 3080 ,,so now i have 1080ti + 3080 gpus ... when i render and use NVIDIA denoiser, the gpu for denoiser is SET rtx3080 and vray say error: [VUtils::OptiXDenoiserData::init] Failed to setup OptiX denoiser. Error Code : 7001

when i render same image without rtx 3080 only using 1080ti, all is OK ...

where i can change GPU for NVIDIA denoiser ? i cant find it.

thank you

Hi zazracnedieta

Can you let me know if this is happening with a particular project? If so, please do forward it to support@chaosgroup.com so we can have a look (mention this thread in the email).
    Moreover, please try to update your GPU drivers to the latest recommended ones and see if there will be any improvement.
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

In addition, to specify which GPU to be used for the NVIDIA Denoiser, you can set the following Environment Variable:

VRAY_OPTIX_DENOISER_PLATFORMS
      V-Ray 4+
      e.g. "titan index0;titan index2;"

Comment

where i need to write it ? vray standalone ?

Comment

Hi zazracnedieta

Here is a visual example on how to set up Environment Variables on your machine - keep in mind that the Variable value written is serving as an illustrational example, you will need to set it up according to your own GPU types: http://ftp.chaosgroup.com/support/sc...3_10-19-03.jpg

Comment

thanky you nikoleta.. can you please write mi LINE with my gpus ? i have gtx 1080 ti and rtx 3080 and i would prefer 1080ti as gpu nr.1 for denoiser

Comment

i see there:

VRAY_GPU_PLATFORMS - c++/cpu;nvidia cuda geforce gtx 1080 ti gpu index1;
              VRAY_OPENCL_PLATFORMS_x64 - c++/cpu;nvidia cuda geforce gtx 1080 ti gpu index0; nvidia cuda geforce gtx 1080 ti gpu index1;

Comment

Working...
              X