Light Mix in Sketchup 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Mix in Sketchup 2021

Down loaded the 2021 sketchup update and installed the Vray update....did a test render with an existing model and it renders ok but as soon as you try and turn off lights a glitch starts opening and closing windows....this doesn't happen in 2020 ....anyone else having this

Hi qdos

Does that happen in every project, or just a particular one? I can't seem to reproduce it here on my end, would it be possible to forward your files to support@chaosgroup.com so we can have a better look? Please mention this thread in the email, along with any further information - OS version, CPU, GPU, driver versions. Any screenshots/screen recordings demonstrating the issue would be greatly appreciated!
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by nikoleta.garkova View Post
      Hi qdos

Does that happen in every project, or just a particular one? I can't seem to reproduce it here on my end, would it be possible to forward your files to support@chaosgroup.com so we can have a better look? Please mention this thread in the email, along with any further information - OS version, CPU, GPU, driver versions. Any screenshots/screen recordings demonstrating the issue would be greatly appreciated!
      Its the second I tried it on...the first was just a few objects I used to try out the concept...I'll upload the model and a video I took before I reinstalled 2020

Comment

Working...
      X