V-ray crashes SU 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-ray crashes SU 2020

I have installed the latest patch and I am still not able to rendering the most simple scene.

Hi chris_letourneau

Can you provide more details regarding the crashes:
    • What was the last V-Ray version you were using before installing the latest one?
    • Is the problem occurring with specific project/s or does the same happen if you open a brand new scene? If it does occur with a specific project, please do forward it to support@chaosgroup.com for further investigation. Make sure to mention this thread in the email
    • Are you using any additional 3rd party plugins? If so, please disable them and try running SketchUp with only V-Ray enabled to check if this is happening due to some discrepancies between plugins
    • Would it be possible to provide sample crash dump and log files - should be located in Users\***\AppData\Local\Temp and Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group\V-Ray for SketchUp
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Hi, I am also facing the same issue. I recently installed SketchUp 2021 and V-Ray 5. When I run the render, it will only display 50% of the model in the frame buffer window and then crashes 10-20 seconds later. OS Windows 7.Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	364
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	1093395
      Attached Files

Comment

mictd001 Please keep in mind that V-Ray 5 for SketchUp is not supported on Windows 7.

To see the full list for system requirements, please visit https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...m+Requirements

Comment

Thanks Nikoleta for the response. Is it possible to re-download the previous version of V-Ray?

Comment

Yes, if you go to our download page https://download.chaosgroup.com/?lic...201&product=47 and click on Show all versions, you will be able to choose previous ones.

Comment

Working...
            X