Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Failed to checkout a V-Ray for Sketchup Licencse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to checkout a V-Ray for Sketchup Licencse...

Greetings,

I have two version of SU on the same machine. Vray 5, last version has been installed on both, online licenced.
    I have noticed that whilst switching between these two version I get the error message (attached-please-find images). It seems that restarting the computer solve the problem. Perhaps a chance?

The licence server webpage states that the licence is in use.

I will be thankful for any assistance.
    Thank you in advance. Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	0 Size:	18.9 KB ID:	1099126Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	0 Size:	18.9 KB ID:	1099127Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	0 Size:	3.6 KB ID:	1099128

PS
    Neither version of Sketchup (2020 nor 2021) can use Vray - same error message as above.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ARTCH; 15-01-2021, 08:03 PM.

Hey ARTCH,

If V-Ray is opened in SketchUp the Interface license gets engaged and you wont be able to start V-Ray in the other SU version.

Once you need to switch to the other SketchUp make sure, you first close the current SketchUp you're using.

Then you can refresh the status at the localhost page and you will see the license will be released and you can now use V-Ray in the other SketchUp version.

If you encounter any issues, just drop us a line at support@chaosgroup.com or from our contact form - > https://www.chaosgroup.com/help/contact

Comment

Thank you very much for your promt answer. I will keep it in mind.
      Regards

Comment

Working...
      X