Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray is rendering shapes that aren't in my model

Hi All,
    Hope the collective wisdom of this forum can help me here because Support is a bit slow to respond these days.

I am rendering a simple basement layout with one big rectangular light over the entire thing. Ever since I've upgraded to Sketchup2021 and Vray 5.00.03 I have these additional shapes appearing in my scenes that are not there in my model.
    I've done what Support has suggested with no luck: "Please check if the issue will occur when the section plane is disabled? Also, check if there are some flipped faces of the clipped geometry. This could be done by removing all the scene materials and then manually check for reversed faces." The additional shape looks like the footprint of my model but it's vertical and perpendicular to the actual layout.

I don't know what else to do.

Have you tried copy paste your geometri to a new clean sketchup file?

Comment

Hi dperstin

Are the objects grouped? In case you have lots of nested instances/geometry (groups/components within groups) with hidden layers, I'd imagine if you explode everything this will show up within the model as well.
      If they aren't grouped, what's the behavior if you group them then?

Do let us know the support ticket number so I can have an additional look if you've forwarded the files.
      Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Working...
      X