Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black render, both in cpu and cuda

Hi!

I have an issue with rendering. I'm working on some model, after putting some more stuff, my CUDA render (Quadro K2220) stoped working - there was only black screen after rendering. I was reading some topics here to find a way to fix it - I installed new drivers - it didn't help. But in CPU mode it rendered corectly. But after some times, when I put more stuff to model, it stoped as well. I tried to render without materials - didn't help as well. In material path everything's ok. What else Can I do to fix it?

Hi Joanna,

Do you get any error messages or warnings in the V-Ray Progress Window? It may be that you are running out of VRAM - can you please check our article on Memory Usage Optimizations for GPU Rendering: https://docs.chaosgroup.com/display/...+GPU+rendering
    Try to follow some of the outlined steps and see if you will manage to resolve this.

Alternatively, please forward us the project in question so we can test it on our environment and see if we can reproduce the issue. You can reach us through our contact form - please pack the project from Extensions - V-Ray - Pack Project and make sure to mention this thread in the email, thanks.
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Working...
    X