Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render Animation, Error failed to create dumpfile

Hello everybody,

I'm using Animator with vray on sketuchup 2021 and vray 5. I've set the time to render to 1 minute for each frame. Sometimes the rendering doesn't go to the next frame and I have to click Interrupt in the video render dialog. In the next dialog I choose Cancel. Then the rendering continues.

Since rendering the complete video takes about 46 hours, I let it run overnight. Unfortunately, the process stops every time as described above. Today I still had the message "Error create dump file". After confirming the dialog, Sketchup closed.

I'm not sure what caused the problem. With Sketchup, Animator or Vray.

I would be very grateful for any help.

Greetings Andreas

Hi andreas_frank

Does this happen with a specific project?
    It may be that some component or group is causing this, I'd try to explode them. Best would be to forward us the project in question (use the Pack Project tool from Extensions > V-Ray > Pack Project) so we can troubleshoot - you can reach us through our contact form, just make sure to mention this thread in the email.

Moreover, please share information regarding the exact versions of V-Ray (Extensions > V-Ray > Help > About), SketchUp and Fredo Animator. Thanks!
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Working...
    X