X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rendering with contours problem

Hello,
    I am user of vray 5 for sketchup pro 2020
    I have a problem rendering sections with contours. If i render normal scene (not as a section plane) everything is OK, when I try to render section plane with contours on, it does this weird thing with black stripes on image, please find attached.
    Please somebody help me with this error? I have tried to change settings but it doesn't help.
    Thank you!

Try turning "use object material" off in section settings..

Comment

I did - it does not help :/

Comment

It happens on my render too, i tried and no luck, but i add a "contour" render element, check the "invert colour" option, check " render element only" option in contour settings.. It gives contours as a render element, so you can clear and use in photoshop, as multiply layer..

Comment

kenancakir thank you for helping me, and trying to solve this problem... unfortunatelly I do not have photoshop :/ Will hope for a solution within vray and sketchup..

Comment

Hello,

This is a known issue(VMAX-2405) and unfortunately, there is no workaround(as far as I know).

Comment

Hello koviac
              Just want to clarify something.
              The black stripes that are visible in the render output are actually the contours of the meshes that are clipped. Basically, the contours are not affected by the clipper.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-03-21 at 9.25.44.png Views:	0 Size:	543.5 KB ID:	1143179
              And after consulting with one of my colleagues he pointed me to a workaround you may want to consider.
              The workaround is in the forum thread linked below provided by konstantin_chaos.
              https://forums.chaos.com/forum/v-ray...42#post1133542
              Last edited by slavcho.brusev; 21-03-2022, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Hello slavcho.brusev , thank you very much for your help!

Comment

Working...
                X