X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray gpu 5 RTX

Hi Konstantin

I don't really have a clue but sometimes is imposible to finish a render

I use 2 2080 ti with nvlink 1 is for the 4k monitor. I use both for rendering bacause the pool memory. But 1 gpu suffers a Lot for this...

This is very stressfull...

I can't upload the image bigger because it only acept 2.0 mb is really small.

As You can see with vray 5 gpu happens the same some buckets get stuck, 6 buckets per gpu stuck for more than 1 hour Or maybe more.

Before You bring clouds and this kind of fantasy please fix that problem.

Vray 2 sided material with stone wall with displaccement suffers a Lot

I'm tired of your software... vray gpu is very unstable.

I don't want clouds and faster light cache and out of core for vray 6 i just want to render my spaces as i use to do with vray cpu.

Very frustrating using vray gpu.

Im going to keep this heavy scenes and i'm going to try with vray 6 this proyects, if i find again this issues i'm not going to update to vray 6.

Vray gpu RTX suffers a Lot and probably this is a Bug, since im using 2d displacement.

Sometimes i love vray gpu and sometimes i hate vray gpu...Jesús Cristh... Please make the software as Stable as it can be.

Vray gpu is not the same as vray... Really needs a Big Big update... I don't want clouds i just want to render as it should be....

Again problems with vray gpu...ohhh god why i always have to suffer with vray gpu??

Please fix the RTX engine for vray gpu!!! Sometimes i just loose My time... Because just 6 buckets get stuck for hours... We need a solution for that!!!Not fantasy like clouds!!!

Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by luisgamino2; 13-06-2022, 04:23 PM.

As a secondary effect is impossible to stop the render, seems that vray gpu frezees vray and sketchup and i have to turn off the computer... Why is that???

Happened on both RTX and cuda, progressive and buckets...this was a huge Bug a very unstable moment with vray gpu.
    Last edited by luisgamino2; 13-06-2022, 07:41 PM.

Comment

I did 5 test... And finally could finish the render...You know why...?

Because 2d displaccement does not work on Big surfaces Even with enough vram.

I thought i almost Lost My 2 gpu because the render didnt finish it.

2d displaccement and vray fur only works with vray gpu on cuda and RTX on very small surfaces
      This doesnt happend in vray

With cpu everything is fine, i Lost like 4 hours just trying and tried again and nothing worked..
      Because a 2d displacement was used in a Big surfaces

So i hope You really look at this, You can bring a Lot of fantasy like procedural clouds for vray but not for vray gpu is not Stable!!!

I'm really tired of your software... I hate to suffer with vray gpu!!!

Don't bring fantasy just bring stability a Lot of people complain about your software is very unstable.

Do what ever You want for vray 6... I can show You how Bad vray gpu support Big scenes this is a software for small spaces or small proyects, vray cpu for a Big and complex scenes...

Incredible, suffer for 4 hours because just a Big piece of 2d displaccement ( Big update for vray 5, 2d displacement was a Nice feature...only works on small wall)

I hate vray gpu!!! Does vray cpu users suffers like us??? I don't think so, i'm tired of this stuff vray gpu

And not only was the RTX engine this happened too with cuda engine...incredible...just suffer and suffer again...!!! God!!! 4 hours like what the hell is going on!!!

I'm tired of your software vray gpu is a joke!!!

This was a Big Bug...!!! A very unstable software!!!

Architecs use a Lot of displacement since we build spaces and a Big stone wall really looks Nice in a house...but is really difficult to use in a Big space
      i hate vray gpu... I suffer a Lot!!!

Last edited by luisgamino2; 13-06-2022, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X