White spots in indoor natural light render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White spots in indoor natural light render

Hi I am rendering an indoor scene lit only with natural light and these white dots appear - I imagine they are a form of noise because of not enough information. how can I correct this ? I was looking to increase GI or number of bounces for reflected light but just cant see how to do that. i dont want to fiddle too much without knowing as I know i will probably increase render time without need. I have it on mid plus quality - higher makes the dots finer but they are still very visible. This sort of scene would in real life be relatively easy to take at say 1/60 sec or even faster so I am not sure why it is struggling? I have included another view so you can see the source of light
    Attached Files

Dear boundary, hello.

The best will be to share the project with us. Hope it won't cause you any inconvenience.
    By submitting it through our form fill the requested information about versions (SketchUp & V-Ray).
    Please use Extensions > V-Ray > Pack Project to make the needed archive and quote this forum thread in the description.

After receiving the files we could continue the discussion here.
    Are you using V-Ray Clipper or Section planes?

Waiting for your answer and files.

Best regards,
    TS
    Tsvetomira Girginova | chaos.com
    3D Support (AEC,HOU,C4D) Team Lead | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X