Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cosmos Assets not rendering (Orange Tick Issue).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmos Assets not rendering (Orange Tick Issue).

Hi, we're having an issue with certain items not rendering in models. We think it is when there is an orange tick shown next to the Cosmos asset description - please see below image.

Can somebody please offer any advice/input on how to work through his issue?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	977
Size:	692.3 KB
ID:	1160493

Dear james_tartt, hello.

The orange tick should evaluate to a blue one if you download the asset and it was not present in your database before.
    If you hover over the orange tick what message is displayed? This will be a clue.
    Also there is a warning in the Log (the orange dot at VFB's right wing), could you check it too?

Waiting for your answer.

Best regards,
    TS

Tsvetomira Girginova | chaos.com
    3D Support (AEC,HOU,C4D) Team Lead | contact us

Comment

Thanks TS.
      We'll take a look at this now.

Comment

Error [V-Ray Asset Editor] Error: 14 UNAVAILABLE: No connection established at Object.t.callErrorFromStatus (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:80:62880) at Object.onReceiveStatus (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:41:49641) at Object.onReceiveStatus (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:41:58455) at Object.onReceiveStatus (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:41:57900) at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:41:24155 at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:78:11) for call at at i.makeUnaryRequest (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:41:49216) at i.findPackageById (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:41:46200) at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:42:186 at new Promise (<anonymous>) at Object.apply (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:42:165) at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:136:1747294 at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:114:874524 at p (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:136:1747479) at Object.getPackageAvailability (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:136:9227633) at Object.updateAvailability (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:136:9229121) { code: 14, details: 'No connection established', metadata: c { internalRepr: Map(0) {}, options: {} } } Promise { <rejected> Error: 14 UNAVAILABLE: No connection established at Object.t.callErrorFromStatus (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:80:62880) at Object.onReceiveStatus (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:41:49641) at Object.onReceiveStatus (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:41:58455) at Object.onReceiveStatus (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:41:57900) at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:41:24155 at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:78:11) for call at at i.makeUnaryRequest (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:41:49216) at i.findPackageById (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:41:46200) at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:42:186 at new Promise (<anonymous>) at Object.apply (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:42:165) at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:136:1747294 at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:114:874524 at p (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:136:1747479) at Object.getPackageAvailability (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:136:9227633) at Object.updateAvailability (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:136:9229121) { code: 14, details: 'No connection established', metadata: c { internalRepr: Map(0) {}, options: {} } } }

fixed by reinstal. and reboot after.
        Last edited by wdgdallas_; 01-12-2022, 02:58 AM.

Comment

Dear wdgdallas_ ​, hello.

To understand is it a Cosmos issue - if you open a new project and try to import one of the used assets in this problematic scene and one newly downloaded asset from Cosmos, what is happening?
          After seeing such an error is recommended to go to Extensions > V-Ray > Help > About > V-Ray Asset Editor Session Log and send the latest log, where the error will be listed too in the work context.

Please perform the described test and contact us back.
          Check for the log too.
          Tsvetomira Girginova | chaos.com
          3D Support (AEC,HOU,C4D) Team Lead | contact us

Comment

Hi i'm wondering if this ever got resolved? I'm just experiencing the same issue. My colleague used some cosmos assets on his computer. When i try to render it on mine it doesn't show up. There is no option for me to download the assets as i already have them downloaded. When i merge the asset it has an incorrect source.

Comment

i have same issue but clear with redownload asset
              delete aset in cosmos browser and download again its not delete proxy in schene

Comment

Hello levente_redecky,

In most cases orange tick should be resolved when you restart SketchUp and the scene in question. Otherwise if some specific asset is still not resolved you can delete it in Cosmos Browser manually and download again as erik_kusuma suggested (example). In the scene it will not be deleted and will remain in the same place. Apart from that there is an option to delete older versions of assets, you can try that as well (example).

Also I wanted to ask if you and your colleague work in the same V-Ray version and whether Cosmos Browser is up to date on both machines? To check V-Ray version go to Extensions>V-Ray>Help>About V-Ray and to check the Cosmos Browser version open Cosmos Browser About window.
                Do you both work from the same Cosmos Browser folder (shared) or both are set to different local folders? You can check Cosmos Browser settings (example). ​
                Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
                Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
                X