Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple Vray Asset Editor and Chaos Cosmos Browser windows opened simultaneously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Vray Asset Editor and Chaos Cosmos Browser windows opened simultaneously

Since I've updated to Vray 6 whenever I open VAE or CCB, multiple windows of both open simultaneously, and I have to guess which one is the one I can work on.
    It's really annoying and time-consuming.
    I'm working on a Macbook Pro with M1 Pro, Sketchup 2022 and Vray 6.

Hello,

This can happen when there are processes, which were not properly closed in the last session. Our devs are aware of the issue. As a workaround I would advise you to check for "vrayneui" processes in the Activity monitor and end them before you open SketchUp.
    Let me know if it works for you.

Kind regards,
    Iva
    Iva Mancheva
    V-Ray for SketchUp | V-Ray for Rhino | QA
    www.chaos.com

Comment

Hi Iva,

Thank you for the quick answer.
      I'll be paying attention to that.

Kind Regards,

Pedro

Comment

Hi I am experiencing the same issue, but on a Mac. Where do I find the "vrayneui" in the activity monitor? Where is the activity monitor window? I cannot seem to find it through the menu bar.

Comment

Hello, level creative,

The Activity Monitor window can be found in the following location "Finder > Applications> Utilities > Activity Monitor". Under the CPU tab search for "vrayneui" and if there are any active processes left, they can be terminated by hitting the "Stop" button.

If that issue occurs frequently, please open a support ticket via our contact form https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new for further assistance.

Kind regards,
          Natali​
          Last edited by natali.velcheva; 11-01-2023, 09:21 AM.
          Natali Velcheva
          V-Ray for SketchUp | V-Ray for Rhino | QA
          www.chaosgroup.com

Comment

Working...
          X