Missing vray bitmap for SketchUp warehouse component

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing vray bitmap for SketchUp warehouse component

Hello, I’m trying to render this plant from the SketchUp warehouse with vray. I’m getting this error from vray and this is the way that it is rendering. SU podium components are doing the same. Components from Chaos Cosmos are rendering just fine. Help!

Hi,
    Can we have the link of the 3DWharehouse file that we can test on our side?
    Windows 10 - RTX 3090 - AMD Ryzen 9 5950X - 128 Go RAM
    Sketchup PRO 23.0.419 + V-Ray 6.20.02
    3DS Max 2024.2.1 + V-Ray 6.20.06
    Chaos Vantage 2.3.0
    GeForce Studio Ready Driver Version 546.01​

Comment

Can we have the link of the 3DWharehouse file that we can test on our side?
      Exactly - this will help a great deal.

I suspect that the issue stems from the original file path and possibly specific characters in the texture path...
      Keep in mind that external bitmaps are not saved and uploaded to 3D Warehouse so this path doesn't actually matter.

If we assume that the texture shows up in the SU viewport, then V-Ray is just supposed to grab it from there.
      However, the broken path is preventing it from doing so.

One thing you can try is saving the texture from SketchUp to a file with a new name and then reloading it in the material.
      This will most probably help.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	20.6 KB ID:	1169585
      Regards,
      Konstantin

Comment

Or directly in 3DWharehouse by clicking on "See more details" and then on "Materials" and then you can download the textures.
        Windows 10 - RTX 3090 - AMD Ryzen 9 5950X - 128 Go RAM
        Sketchup PRO 23.0.419 + V-Ray 6.20.02
        3DS Max 2024.2.1 + V-Ray 6.20.06
        Chaos Vantage 2.3.0
        GeForce Studio Ready Driver Version 546.01​

Comment

Working...
        X