Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vray6... spherical rendering no longer working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray6... spherical rendering no longer working?

Do any render elements prevent GPU Spherical Renders from working in Vray 6?
    I do a lot of these for interior design and this is the first time I've had to do one since upgrading to v6.
    Had a number of render elements applied that would render fine in normal mode but bomb out the application in 360.
    Turned off all but light mix & cryptomatte and now it runs a bit before bombing out back to desktop.

Hello jason_cafferty,
    Thank you for your post.

I have checked in the simple scene with all the Render Elements and VR Spherical Panorama camera type and except for some render elements not being supported (which is expected) there are no issues on my side.

Could you please check and let me know:
    • Are you able to render this particular scene if all the Render Elements are deleted? If yes, please check how many VRAM does it take in the VFB Stats Tab.
    • What is the exact V-Ray version you are currently using? (Extensions>V-Ray>Help>About V-Ray)
    • Please share your GPU model. (e.g. Task manager > Performance > GPU Tab)
    • If possible please test with any other similar scene or just a simple test scene if it works for you in general. If the issue is present only in the specific scene would it be possible to share it to test on our side? If this is alright please open a ticket using this submit request form and upload the archived scene in the ticket. Please make sure to archive it with the Pack Project tool (Extensions > V-Ray > Pack Project tool).

Thank you in advance.
    Natalia Gruzdova | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X