Unable to send renders to Chaos Cloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to send renders to Chaos Cloud

I am submitting a job and getting this error. Any insight on what might cause this? I have submitted a support ticket as well.
    5/11/2023 11:32:40 AM Error [V-Ray Asset Editor] Error: Cannot submit render job. Error: spawn C:\Users\mvalero\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group\Cloud\Client\ccloud.exe ENOENT at e.submitRenderJob (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:136:4069757) at async a (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:21:9525) at async t.startCloudRender (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:136:406783 Promise { <rejected> Error: Cannot submit render job. Error: spawn C:\Users\mvalero\AppData\Roaming\Chaos Group\Cloud\Client\ccloud.exe ENOENT at e.submitRenderJob (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:136:4069757) at async a (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:21:9525) at async t.startCloudRender (file:///C:/Program%20Files/Chaos%20Group/V-Ray/V-Ray%20for%20SketchUp/extension/vrayneui/resources/app.asar/frontend/asset-editor.bundle.js:136:406783 }
    Matthew Valero, ASAI

I was able to resolve my issue. I re-installed License Server and then I reinstalled Chaos Cloud Client App and that seems to have fixed whatever the issue was.
    Matthew Valero, ASAI

Comment

ValeroStudio Thanks for sharing how you solved the issue. The same problem was happening here, and I was able to solve it in no time because of your post.

Comment

Working...
      X